- Minimum order worth Rs.500 is required
- Maximum savings up to Rs.100 is available
- Order timings: 11 am – 10.15 pm
- Offer applicable for existing & new users
- Place an order via Domino’s mobile app or m-site
- Pay via cards, wallets, UPI or net banking
- Dominos coupon code is mandatory at checkout to redeem the offer
- Place an order of minimum Rs.300 to avail the discount
- Offer valid on all pizza categories
- Order can be placed on the app between 11 am-11 pm
- All modes of payment are accepted
- Dominos coupons accessible via app
- Applicable for new users only
- Apply promo code at the payment’s page and redeem the offer
- Minimum order amount needed is Rs.300
- Applicable on first 3 orders only
- Order within 90 days of downloading the app
- Order timings: 11 a.m. to 12 midnight
- Pay via cards, net banking, wallets, UPI etc
- Accessible only via Domino’s app
- Apply Dominos coupon code to avail offer
- Deal not valid on everyday value offers, pizza mania and combos
- Minimum cart value is estimated at Rs.500
- Maximum savings of Rs.100 is available
- Order timings: 11 am – 10.15 pm
- Valid on all categories except Every Day Value orders & Combos
- All modes of transactions are accepted
- Dominos offer accessible across both app and m-site
- Apply coupon code at checkout to avail the offer
MORE ABOUT Dominos
Domino’s Pizza is an American restaurant chain and international franchise pizza delivery corporation who have their headquarters in Michigan, United States. It was founded in 1960 and has become the second-largest pizza chain in the United States behind Pizza Hut and the largest worldwide, with more than 10,000 corporate and franchised stores in 70 countries. They were sold to Bain Capital in 1998 and went public in 2004.
Tom Monaghan and his brother, James, purchased Dominick’s, a small pizza store in Michigan. The deal was secured by paying $75 as down payment and they borrowed $500 to pay for the store. After eight months, James traded his half of the business to Tom in lieu of a used Volkswagen Beetle. In 1965, Monaghan renamed the business Domino’s Pizza, Inc. In 1967, the first Domino’s Pizza franchise store opened in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
The company was established in the year 1995 and started operating in 1996. Internet operations were started in the year 2011 accepting Online Pizza orders. Online orders account for approximately 18-20% of total sales as of December 2013. Domino’s offer both, delivery from door to door as well as take away from the store. Currently, Domino’s pizza chain is expanded over 8000 stores around the world.
Description: Domino’s Pizza has been dedicated and committed to quality service, product, and delivery excellence for more than 40 years, making it the world leader in pizza delivery. Domino’s is the largest privately held restaurant chain and the eighth largest of all restaurant chains in the world.
30-Minute Guarantee: Their 30-minute guarantee strategy was started in 1973. According to this strategy, the customers were guaranteed their order’s delivery in 30 minutes since their order placing time otherwise they would get their pizzas or whatever was they ordered free of cost.
In December 2007, Domino’s introduced a new slogan, “You Got 30 Minutes”, alluding to the earlier pledge but stopping short of promising delivery in a half hour. This offer is still applicable in stores located in India, Columbia, Malaysia, Vietnam Turkey, Mexico, and Singapore, in some countries a “Free Regular Pizza Voucher” is given to the customers instead of free pizzas if the delivery is done after 30 minutes.
Easy click so that you can get fast savings on your next pizza delivery.